Saturday, March 12, 2011

Small Polish Haul

i haven't posted a post all week and I'm so sorry for that, but i have been terribly busy :/  anyways me and my mother went shopping last weekend and i got some grrat buys on some opi stuff as well as some other brands. so here they are
L-R
Nicole by OPI: Let's get Star-ted  $5
NYC: Big Money Frost  $1
Confetti: Show Stopper  $2
NYC: Battery Park Purple $1
Art Deco: Gold Glitter  $1
OPI:  Fiercely Fiona $4  (on sale)
Art Deco: Silver Glitter  $1
OPI: Not Like The Movies (Katy Perry Collection)  $7
OPI: Lincoln Park After Dark Matte $7


i got the whole GO GOTH set for $4 what a steal.
it includes: Unripened, Nevermore, Sanguine, Obscurity


Texas Collection(:
when i saw this set i had to get it it cost me $11 but it is totally worth it
This little set included: Austin-tatious Turquoise, I Vant to be A-lone Star, Do You think I'm Tex-y, and RapiDry Top Coat



i love all the great polishes i got and i cant wait to try them out! I hope yall have a great weekend!
enjoy, lullla♥

2 comments: