Thursday, February 17, 2011

My First Ciate Polishes Ever!

I recently recieved my package with my Ciate Polishes in it. i was trying to cut back on my spending this months but of course it has not happened! i only got two polishes because they were quite expecive for my budget. but two is better than on i still have only tryed the clear coat, and so far i really like it. It in my opinion is better than Seche vite which makes the polish drawl up and shink to where it looks like you didnt paint all the way to the tip of the nail. With The Ciate clear top coat though, it doesnt do that it still dryes super fast like the SV so thats a plus 

here are the two i got:

of course the top coat i was talking about.

and then there is this beauty!  Fade To Greige i seem to always find my self buying greys but this one is by far the best color i have found. it has some purple tones in it and goes on so smoothly. it dryes fast and nice. i have found my self really liking this grey.♥

have a great day,
lulla

1 comment: